Mountain View All-Inclusive Package
A luxury experience in the mountains
Please Inquire about our pricing on our contact page
Packages are priced starting at 100 guests – Holds up to 325 guests
· No other events are planned on your wedding day
· Use of our bridal suite and groom’s room starting at 10am to get ready for your wedding
· 2-hour set up time · 5-hour event time · 1-hour cleanup time
· Extended rental time is at an additional charge
· Setup and breakdown of tables and chairs
· Security service during 5-hour event time
Our Ceremony Sites
· Indoor option includes our climate-controlled venue looking out our 68’ x 38’ glass wall toward Sharp Mountain
~Up to 325 cross-back chairs
~Wooden cross, arbor, or octagon
~8 crystal chandeliers, four oversized Fanimation ceiling fans, three oversized wrought iron chandeliers
~Sheer drapes that can be lowered at lean-tos to make your experience more magnificent
· Outdoor option includes a view of Sharp Mountain
~ Pew seating for 250 guests and cross-back chairs for overflow
~ ADA handicap accessible
~ View of 500 gorgeous acres
~ View of waterfall and pond
Our Indoor Reception Area
· 15 8’ farm tables
· 20 5’ round tables
· 20 highboy tables
· 40’ x 60’ dance floor
· Colored ceiling-to-floor lights
· Two live edge 13’ bar tops, swivel bar stools, and highboys in the bar area
· 12 USB hookups at the bar tops for you and your guests to recharge phones and laptops
· Free on-site wireless Internet and WIFI
· Samsung 85” TV to display your photos and videos (rental)
· Sound system to run inside and outside of building
· Balcony seating overlooking reception area
· Dedicated outlets for a band
· 8.8L diesel engine Kohler generator to run entire building during a power outage
· Men’s restroom with two stalls and two urinals – ADA compliant – baby changing station
· Women’s restroom with three stalls – ADA compliant – baby changing station
Our Outdoor Reception Area
· Patio string lighting
· 14’ x 85’ Patio looking toward Sharp Mountain
· 12’ x 100’ lean-to with black rockers and tables
· Rocked propane lit fire pit with Travertine tile seating and black rockers (rental)
· Small barn with porch
Our in-house decor includes 2 wine barrels, eight crystal chandeliers under lean-tos, sheer curtains on Douglas Fir columns, and string lights on the outside patio.
Music and Emcee service for 6 hours total with professional dance floor lighting. Includes microphones for the ceremony, music during ceremony, cocktail hour, and music during reception, announcements of wedding party and assistance during the toasts. If you choose to have another "approved" musician perform, The Venue will give you a credit toward that musician.
1 Bridal Bouquet, 5 Bridesmaids, 1 Groom Boutonnière, 5 Groomsmen Boutonnière
2 Mom Corsages, 2 Father Boutonnières, 1 Officiate Boutonniere, 2 Grandmother Corsage, 2 Grandfather Boutonnière, Flower Girl Petals, Complimentary Toss Bouquet, Ceremony-One Corner Arch Floral Spray and one on the other post halfway down, Sign in/gift table Floral arrangement, complimentary greenery on the memorial table, 5 low lush floral centerpieces in compote vases and 5 hand laid centerpieces around floating candles, greenery and flowers on the welcome and seating chart.
*The floral designer will have a meeting with you to discuss your flower options and any additional arrangements you would like to add. Premium flowers such as peony, garden roses, lilies, and dahlias are considered a premium stem and would be an additional cost.
8 hours with one photographer and a second shooter for 8 hours. Complimentary Engagement Session. Location to be determined by client and photographer. Includes custom USB and/or on-line high-resolution images of your wedding day. If you choose to have another "approved" photographer, The Venue will give you a credit toward that photographer.
3-Tier cake, complimentary tasting, and anniversary cake to take home. Design includes florals on the cake.
You will meet with our wedding coordinator about 30 days out to
discuss the timeline, layout, final guest list counts, and go over other details for our
vendors. Day of coordination will include a full day of coordination up to 8 hours with a
5-hour event and 2 planners.
Month-of and Day-of Wedding Coordination includes the following:
-Planner will provide the client a meeting at the venue 30 days from the event date.
-Planner will coordinate the meeting and hand over any information pertinent to the venue.
-Planner will coordinate the timeline, layout, and handle decorating details.
-Planner will contact each vendor to confirm timeline, guest counts, and answer any questions.
-Planner will receive from the venue a spreadsheet with vendor information and details regarding wedding for the 30-day meeting.
-Planner will be on site 8 hours for the wedding day (5-hour event time) with one assistant and will leave immediately after the sendoff.
-Planner will handle executing the timeline for the ceremony and reception.
-Planner will oversee all vendors (checking in, reviewing everything is correct, making sure they are on track for the evening, etc.)
-Planner will be the first contact for any issues that arise during the evening and will communicate to those necessary what the game plan of action will be should it include others.